HSE Manager (TO-477DE)
Found in: beBee
Description:**Minimum Clearance Required to Start:** Not Applicable/None
**Position: HSE Manager**
**Location: Abu Dhabi**
Ready to put your skills to work on Technical or Engineering projects? Are you great with people and have a willingness to work hard to get the job done? Parsons is seeking a candidate with a desire to enhance the fabric of our community.
Provides expertise and technical assistance to site management for the implementation of the ESHARP and company SH&E processes. Receives assignments in terms of broad objectives from the GBU SH&E Director in conjunction with Project Management. Reviews interpret and provide assistance on safety regulations and standards. Monitors project safety performance and conduct project audits and safety inspections.
Ready to put your skills to work on Technical or Engineering projects? Are you great with people and have the willingness to work hard to get the job done? Parsons is seeking a candidate with a desire to enhance the fabric of our community.
1. Provide expertise and technical assistance to various projects in Abu Dhabi under the TRIP Program.
2. Oversee all TRIP Program projects to ensure that Engineers and Contractors comply with the OSHAD. EAAD, and other local and international Standards including Parsons ESHARP (Environmental, Safety, Health And Risk Program) implementation.
3. Maintained an effective line of communication of HSE matters to TRIP projects employees and contractors.
4. Conduct periodic audits to assure project personnel are complying with all aspects of the approved HSE plan.
5. Report to the Area HSE Manager the status of each project and evaluate areas for improvement and needed support.
6. Prepare and submit monthly HSE report of all TRIP Project to the Construction Director and Area HSE Manager
7. Assist area HSE manager in conducting quarterly ESHARP Validation Audit.
8. Review all accident / incident reports thoroughly and initiated corrective action with the participation of the project HSE team.
9. Attend/participate in the monthly HSE meeting with the client.
10. Review all HSE reports and presentation of project HSE team prior to submittal
11. Conduct monthly HSE meeting with the TRIP Program HSE team to verify/follow up status of project site HSE implementation.
12. Assist project HSE team in conducting HSE training as per approved training matrix.
13. Attend/participate in the quarterly corporate HSE conference meeting.
14. Ensure that TRIP project employees are up to date in completing the Parsons E-learning HSE courses
15. Other duties will be discuss by the area HSE manager depending upon the Corporate HSE director instruction.
1. Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, etc.)
2. NEBOSH Diploma Level 6 or CSP or IOISH is a must.
3. Certified as OSHAD HSE practitioner
4. Licensed or registered with a recognized authority.
5. 15 years' experience in the relevant HSE field as per project scope or work .
6. Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and preferably other language(s).
7. Valid UAE Driving License
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBTQ+. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to an individual's race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, union affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, employable physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, immigration status, or any other basis protected by all applicable laws.
1 week ago
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates