Fire & Gas Technician (TO-BF2DD)
Found in: Neuvoo
- Experience in Maintenance Repair and Calibration of Fire & Gas and Electronic Instruments in the Oil or Petrochemical Industry.
- Experience in construction & commissioning, Fire & Gas systems, PLCs' Honeywell FSC, Allen Bradley PLC5 & SLC500, Yokogawa Prosafe PLC & Centrum VP DCS, Consilium CS3000 & CFD5000 Fire alarm panels, Tyco Fire-Detection/Suppression System, Gas Turbine Fire & Gas systems, Q.C. Analytical Instruments (3 or more system) is Essential.
- Experience in Calibration and Functional Tests of Various Field Instruments - Point Type and Open Path Gas Detection System (General monitor, Honeywell, Drager, Sieger, Dettronics, etc.) and UVIR Flame Detectors, Heat Detectors, Smoke Detectors.
- Experience in Deluge System, Foam System, Inergen Suppression System and CO2 Suppression System.
- Experience in Package Units Fire & Gas Detection System and its Functional Philosophy.
- Experience in Conventional and Addressable type Fire Flarm System
- Good knowledge, Understanding and Explanation Skills on Various Gas Detection and fire detection system and its working principles.
- Sound Working and Hands-on Experience in Troubleshooting of Fire & Gas Detectors
- Good Knowledge of Computers & Communications Skills.
6 days ago
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
GULF INDUSTRIAL SERVICES L.L.C