Kitchen Steward (TO-AD711)
Found in: Neuvoo
Job Description :
Key Accountabilities :
- Monitors all kitchen equipment to ensure it is cleaned to an exceptional high standard.
- Carries out cleaning duties to the agreed standard before going off duty.
- Disposes of all refuse carefully and in accordance with Company procedures.
- Handles and stores all equipment and cleaning materials carefully, avoiding unnecessary breakage and wastage.
- Communicates effectively with all colleagues, demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic approach.
- Ensures the smooth and efficient operations in assigned F&B back of house.
- Plans sufficient cleaning supplies for daily operations.
- Wears the appropriate uniform and safety shoes as instructed in the induction pack.
- Works in a safe and tidy manner at all times, ensuring you consider your colleagues.
- Performs other similar or related duties as assigned by Kitchen Steward Supervisor.
Basic Skill Requirement :
- Demonstrate customer focus
- Effective communication
- Ability to build relationships and foster team work
- Acts in line with organizations core values
- Basic English
- Certified school education.
- Certified course in Kitchen preferred
- Essential Food Safety Training
- 1-2 yearsâ€™ work experience in Five Star Hotels.
- 1 year work experience in Five Star Hotel Apprenticeship.
Areas of Responsibility :
The Kitchen Steward is responsible for cleaning all kitchen areas and equipment in accordance to the Kitchen Steward Supervisor. Ensures that all activities are carried out in compliance with Companyâ€™s HSEQ policies and procedures.
5 days ago
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Quess Corp Management Consultancy