Found in: beBee S AE - 3 days ago
1) Responsible for office customer service translation and clerical work
2) Listen to customer needs, quickly locate customer problems, and solve customer problems according to service procedures and specifications.
3) When providing services to customers, analyze customer needs, locate internal business process problems, and put forward reasonable opinions.
4) Improve the customer maintenance system and process of current projects, and maintain the praise and trust of customers.
1) Japanese N1 certificate or the equivalent Japanese level, working experience in Japanese companies is the best;
2) Studying in Japan, or working experience in Japanese customer service is preferred;
3) Have a strong ability to resist pressure, have a sense of responsibility, and have strong communication skills;
4) Be patient and good at handling complicated transactional work;
5) Have excellent communication skills.
Found in: beBee S AE - 6 days ago
Dubai, United Arab Emirates STARTING POINT PRESS MATERIALS EDITING & DISTRIBUTING EST. Full time
We are looking to hire a professional translator for a full-time Japanese customer service Translator role (Mandarin to Japanese language) to join our growing team.SkillsJapanese Native Speaker ( At least N2 level, N1 is priority. )Studied aboard at Japan before or experienced in Japanese customer service job is a plus.Mandarin Native Speaker ( At least HSK...
Found in: beBee S AE - 3 weeks ago
Dubai, United Arab Emirates Nadia Global Full time
Our client, a multinational company based in Dubai is urgently looking for an Assistant Manager. Reporting to: General Manager Summary Profile: Under the supervision of GM and DGM, provide support for business development, management, and reporting activities for the department to assist earlier realizations of its businesses, proper management of...