Found in: beBee S AE - 1 week ago
The Seamstress is responsible for the overall care and maintenance of all costume pieces that are utilized in shows and special events at Farah Experiences. They are responsible for all costume repairs and when needed, costume production. This position works with the Farah Experiences team as an active participant in achieving artistic goals, ensuring consistent quality, sharing knowledge with the team, supporting production and execution of events and shows while maintaining a positive attitude in the workplace, guaranteeing high standards in the delivery of all offerings and preserving production and execution values across the properties.
- Altering and repairing existing costumes for show productions, as well as costumes and craft piece fabrication
- Participates in off-site or on-site public relations events involving costumes and performers
- As needed, help with daily laundry for including washing, hanging, ironing and steaming all costume pieces
- Assists in checking in and out of costumes on daily basis as needed.
- Help Costuming Assistant Manager in maintaining accurate and up to date costume inventories
- Share information and best practices from your expertise with other costume colleagues
- Keep track of supplies and place orders for replacement in a timely manner
- Attends costume department meetings
- Help to create a fun and safe working environment
- Interface with all colleagues and outside vendors in a professional and courteous manner when needed
- Other duties as requested by management
As an ideal candidate, you will need to have:
- Minimum of 2 years sewing background
- Sewing and tailoring skills - both hand and machine sewing
- Knowledge of cutting/fitting and patternmaking
- Able to operate both industrial and home sewing machines
- Able to operate home serger machines
- Experience working with fuzzy character costumes
- Attention to details and highly organized
- Knowledge of written and spoken English
- Past experience working with performers
Found in: beBee S AE - 4 weeks ago
Dubai, United Arab Emirates beBee S AE Full time
One of our clients, aÿfast-growing home decoration and soft furnishings company is looking for a ?Seamstress / Tailor? to join team of a full-time basis. The role of the seamstress/tailor will be that of creating variety of soft furnishing products according to the clients? requirements.Job Responsibilities:Accurately measuring customers using tape measures...
Found in: beBee S AE - 6 days ago
United Arab Emirates CLYMB Abu Dhabi Full time
We are looking for divers to join our SeaWorld Abu Dhabi team. The Dive Operations Specialist is responsible in delivering an excellent guests experience by maintaining the professional appearance and cleanliness of the aquariums/animal habitats. Also, ensuring the health and safety of animals, guests, and colleagues. This position acts as Designated Person...